Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter Kestrel 5 stove

Options
  • 02-08-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm a newbie but here goes;).Went looking for a fire insert but installing it involves too many alterations to our existing fireplace.Saw Hunter Kestrel 5 stove. Size is perfect for where I want to put it- on hearth in front of open fireplace I hope to block off. Have Oisin stove in other room with similar fitting.Question- can't find any reviews online for this stove.It's made of steel not cast iron, will this be a good stove? Will it hold the heat when fire dies down? (Oisin is like a little storage heater.)Will it burn overnight? Is the airwash system good for cleaning glass? Where can I find customer reviews on it? Advice appreciated

Advertisement