Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iCloud.com Now Open

Options
  • 02-08-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

Apple released a login system for it's newly released icloud product.

Just head on over to icloud.com and login with your details. So far so good being able to check my calenders online and my addressbook.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Is this only open to developers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

tallus wrote: »
    Is this only open to developers ?

I tried to log on and it said my itunes account was not a developers account and it would not let me log on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Non-developers were briefly able to login last night, but Apple have since blocked them. There was nothing to do anyway unless you had iOS 5 running.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

dingding wrote: »
    I tried to log on and it said my itunes account was not a developers account and it would not let me log on.

Same as, but I did register my UDID with a company...thought that would have been ok?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'm not a developer and haven't paid for a developers account. I did have my UDID registered on the iPad but have since reverted from iOS 5 to 4.3.5. I just tried going on there and it was still letting me log in. I think I set up my account as a developer without paying the fee going back. So if you go to https://developer.apple.com and set up as a developer without paying the yearly subsctiption you can then log into iCloud. (If you've had or have iOS5 running) I think so anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement