Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available fighters/looking for fighters

Options
  • 02-08-2011 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Im setting this thread up for clubs who may want to let it be known they have available fighters for shows, not all clubs are approached or known to Promoters and some are bypassed unknowingly, so if you want to get figters on shows post here availability.

Naturally availability changes so update this if avaialability changes, im not going to stick this for now as in theory it should stay bumped by update or requests for fighters..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Barry SeanScoil

great idea, how about making this a sticky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

great idea, how about making this a sticky
    Done it before and it was stale, no 1 was looking, where as if its bumped people may notice it, we'll see how it goes and may do it again in future.

With that said, i need a 66kg fighter for 3rd september with similar record to 1-1-0 any clubs interested please contact me by phone or even pm me here..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I'm bumping this thread as i think it should be useful for all club coaches

On that note-im still looking for names for the Rumble in Rush March 31st

mail me at cowzerp@yahoo.com if you have any that want to fight on this show..

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

March 24th in cork need to match the following:
    3 middle weights, one experienced 2 novice, all mma clinic
    1 bantam novice 17yrs novice mma clinic
    1 novice light weight mma clinic
    Can match any fighters interested.
    Stewart@theboxingclinic.com

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monaghanmma

Hi There, Were looking for two 66kg and one 70kg New C Class fighters for Show in Monaghan on July 14th..If you can help out we will return fighters to you in the future..cheers mate..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 monaghanmma

Yeh Might be able to help you out..Im looking 2 66kg fighters for July 14th one is 0-0 and the other is 0-1 any help would be appreciated..you can phone me on 086/3835294 or email monaghanmma@gmail.com or pm me here..cheers

Advertisement