Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with ufc mma trainig

Options
  • 02-08-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

howdy guys. i live in balbriggan north county dublin. hav wanted to get envolved trainig with mma ufc etc 4 a long time and now i finally want to do something about it. can you suggest were is the place to go. problem with the places iv looked at is the trainig times. i work in santry so if anywere is close to their would be good aswell.... thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Theres an MMA Forum over here

and a thread regarding clubs here

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Moved here from Athletics/Running/Triathlon

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

balance MMA is in clonshaugh industrial estate just off the oscar traynor road in santry

Unit 4 Grattan Business Park,

(Clonshaugh Industrial Estate),

Clonshaugh,

Dublin 17

For more info:
    Call Maeve on 01 8483083 or 087 229 7215
    or email us at info@defendu.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

alan180 wrote: »
    howdy guys. i live in balbriggan north county dublin. hav wanted to get envolved trainig with mma ufc etc 4 a long time and now i finally want to do something about it. can you suggest were is the place to go. problem with the places iv looked at is the trainig times. i work in santry so if anywere is close to their would be good aswell.... thanks for the help

Rush fight academy
    just down the road from you and you could pass by on your way home..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement