Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slot available on the 26th August in Dublin

Options
  • 02-08-2011 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭

Yo,

My Band Last Show on Earth is being joined by the awesome chaps in Luminous Black for a gig in The Pint on the above date.

We have a half hour slot available at the start of the night; if any of you are interested let me know. The music type is Rock/Stoner/Metal So if you are hardcore/emo/whatever this probably won't be your thing.

(Mods if this is in the wrong section, my bad)

Ste

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PFMN

hey,

Just wondering if this slot is still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭mada999

tried to check out your music, but it say's I need to 'like' before i can listen to it?

What's with the 40 sec to minute clips? Anywhere I can listen to a full track? Have you tried soundcloud?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vamosmikey

Hey if the slot is still available let us know. we are Tomorrow's Sunday, a 3 piece instrumental band. influenced by porcupine tree, opeth, dream theatre, ozric tenticles. you can find our page on facebook at facebook.com/tomorrow's sunday. let us know either way mate cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Sorry I forgot to check this thread... The slot is still available so if you guys could PM me some deets for your bands that'd be great.

As regards our own sounds I'm not sure why the sounds aren't showing up... There are a few rough demo's up at the moment. Think they were uploaded using soundcloud...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

If I can butt in here....

\m/ Last Show on Earth \m/

I for one am looking forward to the gig.

Advertisement