Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banjo, fiddle and drummer for studio session work.

Options
  • 02-08-2011 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hello all. for studio session work I'm looking for a banjo, fiddle player and drummer as a work for hire for some studio work. All applicants need to fill out a work for hire form prior to playing a note on the record. Please pm me with your set price, a little background of your playing abilities and for more details about the work for hire should you be unfamiliar with this process.

Jammy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Romski

Hi ... Trak record is long and varied ... google Romek Parol which will give you an idea of what I have done .. no idea about "work for hire" ,,,, Cheers .. Romek

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Romski wrote: »
    Hi ... Trak record is long and varied ... google Romek Parol which will give you an idea of what I have done .. no idea about "work for hire" ,,,, Cheers .. Romek

Hi Romek. Please send me a pm with a direct link to your music. This saves both me and you a lot of time. We can then take it from there.

Thanks for your interest.

Jammy

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

I play violin and I think I can learn and anything ( I hope) from notes or by ear!!

Hi this job requires creativity on your part as well as my directions on what to do on the track in question. So you do not have a set and laid down note for note sheet on what you should perform upon your violin. If interested please Private message me with all the details I asked for in the original post of this thread.

Thanks
    Jammy

Hiya ... There's a whole host of stuff on there .. dunno where to send you ... anything with Eric Bell ought to be a good start ..... you'll hit it straight off !! ...
    Are you doin an album, single ?? ... where ??? .... what style ??
    I'm just North of Donegal ....
    Cheers
    Romek

What kinda stuff .. when .. where to stay ???? .. anything to listen to ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement