Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/songwriter needs guitarist

Options
  • 01-08-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I'm a singer, write alot of my own material. Looking for a guitarist to jam with, get all our material down, get it recorded in a studio hopefully, start gigging with a view to eventually getting a band together. Music is acoustic style but i'm open to other influences etc. I'm 24 and based in Stillorgan.

let me know cos ive already put a few ads together and really want to start somethin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭jimmypage100

hi I'm a guitarist and in the last few years i've written lots of stuff but i'm chronic when it comes to lyrics. I can come up with vocal melodies no problem but the lyrics is always the stumbling block. I'm looking for someone to put words to my songs and maybe i Could contribute to yours. Pm me if your interested. I can send recordings of my stuff if need be. cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭readytorock

Are u still interested in meeting up to jam?? Really want to get moving on this project!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stubblyclown

guys im looking for two guitarists to help me with a money idea i have.. its involves fancy dress, theme tune to home and away, fresh prince of bel air, centra theme song, and other stupid song that everyone knows...and we fancy dress busk the songs for the laugh.... bet you there is a few quid in it...
    i have my fancy dress and guitar and i know where to get more. Im not a great guitarists but love the cheese factor...
    this is some stupid stuff i did at the willy clancy festival
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQZEtXBNAUI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
    email me judgejerkface@yahoo.com
    Im trying to calm down on the drink and find other things to do at the weekend so a sat night doing this would be fkin fantastic... hopefully nobody robs this idea now...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

stubblyclown: Are you a guitarist?

Advertisement