Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken ad

Options
  • 01-08-2011 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

whats the view of the ad where the girl in blue is tricked into thinking she drank from the wrong bottle?
    The advertising code of standards says you cant equate alcohol with sexual success and all the actors/actresses must be over 25 and look over 25.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Don't have a view on that at all, But i think the one where the man opens his bottle gets of the train then gets back on and goes to the wrong carriage where there is a women and serious looking man there and he drinks her beer,think that's a good one :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Doublin

Only saw it for the first time today, can't say I thought much of it, was expecting more due to your post. Thought is was Meh, not good/bad or interesting.. Much worse was an ad with Jedward in it in the same ad break, now that sort of viewing pisses me off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

does anyone have a link to the ad? i haven't seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

cjgib wrote: »
    The advertising code of standards says you cant equate alcohol with sexual success and all the actors/actresses must be over 25 and look over 25.

Are you saying that the ad is misrepresenting either of those things?
    The actors definitely look older than 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

link or it is not real

• Advertisement
Advertisement