Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner looking for Gaelic Teams in South County Dublin to join

Options
  • 31-07-2011 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I'm new to playing Gaelic Football. Use to play it in secondary school in P.E when I was in Monaghan but never really had the interest in it. For a couple of years now I have been an avid watcher and I would love to start playing. I'm in my early 20's and I'm just wondering would there be a team in south county Dublin that would have the time in teaching someone that would be learning from scratch?

Any comments would be extremely welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Hi there, would help if you mention where in south Dublin you are based

Also have a look at the sticky at the top of this page "so you are too old/fat/unfit" there is information in the folder i have on it with clubs details etc

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Man With No Name

GAAman wrote: »
    Hi there, would help if you mention where in south Dublin you are based

Also have a look at the sticky at the top of this page "so you are too old/fat/unfit" there is information in the folder i have on it with clubs details etc

I'm in Blackrock - Dun Laoghaire area.

I'll take a look at that discussion straight away. Thanks GAAman

Advertisement