Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist and Singer Wanted - CARLOW

Options
  • 31-07-2011 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Im 19 play guitar, have a drummer and pa system all our own gear, looking for singer and bass player to do a bit of gigging,in the carlow south east region, our influences are Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Frusciante, The Mars Volta, Jimi Hendrix, Rory Gallagher, The Strokes, Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, Julian Casablancas The Beatles, R.E.M too many to mention really but you get the idea we'll give anything a go.Ideally male players as they'd suit the style of material were aiming to do, if you were local or at least from the south east it would be ideal. If your interested drop me a pm or comment and ill get back to you. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Funkymonks91

Still looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭belle2e

I can sing,but mainly irish folk song.
    Have u any evidence ur boyband will be any good or are u just wasting my bloody time

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

belle2e wrote: »
    I can sing,but mainly irish folk song.
    Have u any evidence ur boyband will be any good or are u just wasting my bloody time
    Please lay off the txt spk and try to be a bit less belligerent in your posts. Unless there's off-board communication that I'm unaware of, no one is wasting your time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Funkymonks91

Thank you Malice, stevenbass i will give you a shout later on thanks for the message.

Dear Alice,
    Does this mean i got in the band?

Dear Alice,
    Does this mean i got in the band?
    Dear Elle,
    Why ask me? I'm nothing to do with the band. Funkymonks91 is who you should be talking to.

Malice wrote: »
    Dear Elle,
    Why ask me? I'm nothing to do with the band. Funkymonks91 is who you should be talking to.

Dear Alice.
    why dont we form our own band.
    it will be like damon albun verses the gallagher brothers all over again.
    Us against funkymouse91

Dear Alice.
    why dont we form our own band.
    it will be like damon albun verses the gallagher brothers all over again.
    Us against funkymouse91
    Please pay attention to the forum charter, specifically this part:
    DON’T:
    Post off topic.
    Please don't add anything further to this thread unless it is specifically to do with applying to be either a bassist or a singer with the thread starter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement