Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wake On Lan App that can work on a schedule

Options
  • 31-07-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Wake On Lan application that can turn on pc on a schedule so i dont need to manually do anything. Does such a thing exist? Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

what I have seen in the market so far, WOL apps, but without schedule, its just pushing the button to wake your devices. But that would be a pretty good idea though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Was able to get it working by using Tasker to automate the WOL portion. However having problems with the WOL on the pc so looking at different ways of doing what i want to do at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

Not on android, but routers that can load dd-wrt (custom firmware) can do WOL and has scheduling too.

I start my PC manually by logging into the router.

Advertisement