Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race: Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix

Options
  • 31-07-2011 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

Have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed todays race. Lots of action throughout with numerous passes for the lead, weather came into play, drivers made mistakes. After the majority of the weekend was dominated by the SKY deal I was glad to see a cracking race show everything that is so good about the sport and also shows why so many people have been speaking so passionately about keeping it on FTA.

What did everyone else think of todays race?

Rate the Race 27 votes

0%
    3%
    yogidc26 1 vote
    29%
    Magown3dor83lord lucanfrostie500Cookie_MonsterRayMGlico ManLionbacker 8 votes
    44%
    Charlie-Bravoblackdog2EvilMonkeyMyrddinGrim.FrostyJackvincenzolorenzoMinstrel27Iron HideSheepsAutosportRichard Hillman 12 votes
    18%
    Sputnik[Deleted User]BeekayKev_ps3kksaints 5 votes
    3%
    LIGHTNING 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Enjoyed the race, would have liked to see Hamilton win but not to be.

Button drove pretty perfect race

Might watch race again later, missed a few bits doing other stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

decent race gave it an 8

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Gave it a 9. Thoroughly enjoyed it,lots happening on the track,not artificially created or necessarily weather related. Excellent driving by them all into the first corner in tricky conditions and throughout the race in variable weather conditions.

Not a McLaren fan but great to see the 2 cars racing each other with no team interference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

8 from me. Really enjoyed it...great to feel excited about F1 again. Two or three races ago I'd no hope left for this season. That being said, Vettel extended his lead again today...if we don't get someone to take hold of a charge & start dominating wins...that excitement will run flat very fast in a few races time.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gave the race an 8, Great overtaking, Lots of action, even a nice fire, delighted for Jensen as it was his 200th gp, Buemi drove a great race too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

9, only Vettel crashing out would have made it better :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Great race. The best part of it for me was that I had no idea who was going to win until the last few laps. Right up until the last half hour of the race, anyone from 5 had a genuine shout for the race win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Very enjoyable race, particularly the first 16 or so laps where conditions were incredibly difficult and we got to see some supreme driving. Plenty of overtaking which was odd for the Hungaroring, plenty of exciting battles from start to finish, not knowing who was going to win until the last 15 laps or so... One of the best races so far this season

Advertisement