Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow wolf m24

Options
  • 31-07-2011 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi i dont want to get anyone overexited but im considering selling my snow wolf m24 with 4 working magazines

Gun~Snow wolf m24 with 3x9x40 adjustable scope, the gun is pretty much perfect as i have only used it for skirmish about 2 or three times. There is no scratches or anything and includes a fully funtional bipod

Ghillie suit~ mil tec ghillie suit, not worth alot maybe about 30 quid(because of the leafs still stuck in it from last skirmish.

i will consider selling this upon hearing the pices people are willing to pay.
    so keep in mind its not for sale yet

feel free to ask questions:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

just a heads up you must state a price asin the rules or the mods will be onto you :) and the fps of the gun to sell it on here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Also this whole "it isnt for sale yet" thing defo isnt allowed if you read the charter you would have come accross a bit saying "no price checks!" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 elmuerto

any pics of the gun your "not selling yet"? and can i get a price for the gun nd spring or electric?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

9.No interest tests / price checks - you are either selling the item or not. These threads have been shown to cause problems in the past and will be immediately locked and binned.

the above is taken from the adverts charter, read it before posting here again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement