Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody here using an S4 with a Windows 7 PC?

Options
  • 31-07-2011 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Been playing around with the settings on the s4 and my laptop there since I got the S4 yesterday.

Straight away I noticed a clicking/jumping happening continuously. I googled the problem and it seems to be very common with normal PC users but not with the Macbook lads.

I have messed around with different settings as was recommended on the native instruments website and that has reduced the problem a bit, but it has not completely gone away as it still does it the odd time.

So has anybody else encountered the problem and have a complete resolution other than spending 1500e on a Mac? Reason I ask is I haven't found a complete solution off the Native Instruments website and I am using their updated 3.0.0 driver which they had brought out in April.

BTW My laptop is a Dell inspiron 1545 using Windows 7 64 bit, GB RAM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

latency?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭DR.Magoo

I'll need to double check, but 48,000

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Disable your wifi(Hardware keys, not just in win7).

This may sound silly, but try it, if I'm right it'll be an insta-fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭DR.Magoo

Disable your wifi(Hardware keys, not just in win7).

This may sound silly, but try it, if I'm right it'll be an insta-fix.

Done that, thank you. Has reduced a good bit, still the odd glitch. Going to be trying it out in a club setting soon enough so will report back then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

I had serato and could never sort out latencey issues with any versions of windows,

i solved it by putting mac osx on my laptop,

so your your at the end of your teather and about to buy a mac, put osx on that laptop first and it will probably solve your problems, and if you do so once you get it working do not update the mac only tracktor and that as some updates with some computers cause problems

• Advertisement
Advertisement