Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Button's website hacked :P

Options
  • 30-07-2011 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.jensonbutton.com/#/News/Latest/

"Critical" suggests he won't be racing tomorrow at best. Fingers crossed it's nothing too serious though. Hopefully the car he was in wasn't LHD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

has this been confirmed anywhere else? cant see it on any other site, hope to god hes ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Odd that Autosport and BBC have nothing on it yet. I'm hoping the discussions going on are a sign that it's just some cuts and bruises.

Better yet, hopefully it's some arsehole who's taking the piss. :pac:

People on Twitter saying it's BS. Seems like an odd choice of person to hack.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

that car is trashed...I don't see any other news anywhere...hope this is a joke.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

first I thought it must be the Function F1 button joke

then not

then read other comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I thought I had seen that pic somewhere before...thanks for clearing it up. On with the race.

Although it really doesnt matter at the moment, but who is the McLaren reserve?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Paffet is it?

Sorry about the false alarms folks. I definitely would've thought that Hamilton would be a target before Button, hence my initial credulity. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I think Gary Paffett & Pedro de la Rosa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

bastards got me hook line and sinker didn't read the whole message on the site and missed the part where the fia and team discussing if a person in a critical condition could race lol looking back now its pretty obvious

Grim. wrote: »
    bastards got me hook line and sinker didn't read the whole message on the site and missed the part where the fia and team discussing if a person in a critical condition could race lol looking back now its pretty obvious

Yeah the message was pretty confused but medical terminology is ridiculously inconsistent.

I'm not sure what's worse, that I fell for this or when someone posted the link earlier I was expecting the broken F1 Button. :pac:

Advertisement