Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy Registration Exam RCSI,PSI,OSCE,Previous exam papers

Options
  • 30-07-2011 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

does anyone here have/know anything about the pharmacy registration exam and the osce stations, i.e previous exam questions,study material,useful tips,handy references..etc plzzzzzzzzz im desperate for any info. im a third country applicant and my exam is this october and im soooooo nervous! thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

E-mail the course coordinator. Closer to the time, mock exam papers are released. It's pretty tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 andy2082

Spear wrote: »
    Moved from N&F.
    @ spears what do you mean by N&F ??

bleg wrote: »
    E-mail the course coordinator. Closer to the time, mock exam papers are released. It's pretty tough.
    hey,
    thanks,but when you say "released" do you mean some students might have it or have some examples of it? unfortunately my course coordinator is not that helpful and doesn't respond to emails or phone calls! he is useless!! alot of people have said its tough thats why im trying to gather as much info as possible,have you done it before ??
    cheers

If you have access to the RCSI VLE then the mock questions should be up there.

• Advertisement

bleg wrote: »
    If you have access to the RCSI VLE then the mock questions should be up there.
    hey,
    I do have access to the VLE,but there are no mock questions at all !! Ill keep contacting the course coordinator and will see. Thanks for replying though! thought I'd try ask people here to see if somebody know anything about it!
    cheers

If they're not up there, they will be eventually. Probably under MP Administration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MARIAN2022674

andy2082 wrote: »
    does anyone here have/know anything about the pharmacy registration exam and the osce stations, i.e previous exam questions,study material,useful tips,handy references..etc plzzzzzzzzz im desperate for any info. im a third country applicant and my exam is this october and im soooooo nervous! thanks :)

hi i hope u have passed the exams...actually iam a third country as you and my exam is next may so if you have any advice about the exam itself or the material i should study for both osce and mcq i would be very gradeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CJe

Hello everyone , I am CJ, I am to sit for the TCQR registration for third country pharmacists, I ve got few sample questions from the coordinator but it was just a few questions.....I am to sit for the equivalence exam in August......pls anyone and everyone should send past questions...past osces ....sample questions sent to you during your exam...pls help......send to <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 silpajon

Hi,

Is anybody here writing the psi equivalence examination?

• Advertisement
Advertisement