Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer guitarist/bassist looking to join band

Options
  • 30-07-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

- Looking for alternative/indie band based round dublin. Fairly open to anything from Grizzly bear - Crystal castles.

- I've played a fair few gigs and i busk regularly in a band but i want to find people who are really up for getting their own stuff out there.

- I record at home and have a fair few songs. Im up for sharing if you'll have me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Frizbijoe

I'm looking to start a new band. I'm a guitarist, more so rythem than lead. I have just recently left the band i was in, we recorded a demo, but decided in the end, to go our separate ways.
    If you're interested in starting something new, let me know. I'm Joe by the by

Advertisement