Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA F7 TUTION...

Options
  • 30-07-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

HI..

Which college do you all recommend for F7 in dublin..I looked at dbs' timetable and it suits me better. Should I go ahead or is there anything better..?
    Another thing is about the oxford brooks bsc. I ve registered for it, but now I m wondering is it worth the time and money or should i go ahead with another ACCA paper for that time and money..? please advice ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭loveacca

Dave O Donoghue at Independent College is the best threre is for F7

I would leave the Oxford Brooks degree aside and stay going with the exams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

I'd only encourage someone to do the Oxford Brooks Bachelors if they didn't have a Bachelors degree already or if there degree was from one of the lesser ITs here in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭JTMan

loveacca wrote: »
    Dave O Donoghue at Independent College is the best threre is for F7

I found Dave chaotically dis-organised, I would look elsewhere for F7.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sterno

Gerry at DBS is fantastic. He is a bit unorthodox, but knows what he is doing.

He has his own process to approach the test that helps us 'all of us in the class' a lot, and he leads you all the way from where to start, what will get you the marks... IE literally,.. write these down for 3/4marks... don't tally these they don't count to anything etc.

He is very personable, and keeps class interesting. The class itself by nature is a beast, and no mater what you will find it a hard fast passed class, 'I found this one the hardest of them all' But if you listen to what he tells you and do what he asks for the most part, you will pass.

I am not a fan of all DBS lecturers, but the F4, F6, F7, F9 (I have not started the P papers yet) I would not hesitate to fully back! They are the best lecturers I have ever met... and my wife is one at Trinity so I know a few of them as well.

PS, Gerry does P2 as well.

Advertisement