Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inception Filming the Corridor & Zero Gravity Sequences

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Sadly this will be moved op ...

But yeah, was an impressive scene. And its kinda sad, movies are ridden with cgi so when I first saw it I thought it was cgi or wirework too .... luckily for me i rewatched that awesome scene afterwards and realised it was live action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Sadly this will be moved op ...

But yeah, was an impressive scene. And its kinda sad, movies are ridden with cgi so when I first saw it I thought it was cgi or wirework too .... luckily for me i rewatched that awesome scene afterwards and realised it was live action.
    I know it will get moved, I know it's a YouTube video but it's like 10 minutes long and more of a documentary in comparison to the usual YouTube video of a cat farting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Whats wrong with cat farting videos? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Turpentine

I know it will get moved, I know it's a YouTube video but it's like 10 minutes long and more of a documentary in comparison to the usual YouTube video of a cat farting.

I hate CGI cat-farting videos. They date too quickly as opposed to the in-camera stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Whats wrong with cat farting videos? pacman.gif
    Turpentine wrote: »
    I hate CGI cat-farting videos. They date too quickly as opposed to the in-camera stuff.

Too many "thanks-whores" posts on here :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Turpentine

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Too many "thanks-whores" posts on here :rolleyes:

Well there is now.

Anyway, it's hardly a groundbreaking effects idea, this CITV show in the 90s used it for gods sake:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cathaoirleach

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Why post it here then? :confused:

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Obviously fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

Why post it here then? :confused:

Moved.
    Sorry I actually didn't mean to post it in After Hours, I meant to post it in Cool Vids & Pics & Links. I meant the video would get moved to the YouTube video thread. Tired , only back from work when I posted the link :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭THall04

It's the young fella from "Third Rock from the Sun" thats the main actor in that scene.

Was wreckin me head who he was when I first watched that clip (but was too pissed to properly google him)......all clear watching 3rd Rock on 3e now

Advertisement