Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First night out without smoking!

Options
  • 30-07-2011 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Had my first night out drinking (and had a good few!) without smoking!!! SO happy with myself!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Good job. First night out is a challenge. But once you've done it you've no more fear of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Well done - how long are you off them?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Magicmatilda

Well done. keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Glebee

Well done. Day 5 off the smokes here and think I will give going out this weekend a miss to adoid temptation. Not ready for that yet.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Same here, gave up the cigs last Tuesday after 12 years :)
    Went out last night with two friends who smoke and managed to resist one all night. If you really convince yourself you don't need one it works a treat !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭susanweir

Well done everyone! You are playing a blinder.

I wouldn't go out drinking with smokers too much in the early days. It's really easy to drop your guard. I'm off them 7 months today and go out to the pub for one or two drinks with my husband who still smokes and it's very hard sometimes.

Good luck - you can do it!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭belle2e

off them 4 weeks now and im afraid to go drinking,id actually prefer not to go out then to smoke again

Advertisement