Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

billy's operation update!

Options
  • 30-07-2011 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Billy my dog had his operation he got 3 full rib's removed! He's doing very well so far he came home yesterday evening he has to be confined for the next 6 week's and has a bandage on! when they did they first biopsy they said it was be-nine but there gonna send off the tumour to make sure!
    fingers crossed its ok!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lewize20

anybody have this doen to there dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

thanks ive seen that alright thanks though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Figured I'd post it given teh bunfight that happened last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Thats great news that it went well. I never heard of it before so it is interesting they can manage without several ribs.
    hopefully the results will be ok.

• Advertisement

ya he went and got his bandage's changed again today had to be done as well yesterday so he's in blue today and i put a t-shirt on him so he can't get at it! he went to the toilet this morning when i took him out on the lead and urinated but blood came from where one of his stitche's was i was panicking but they said its normal to have a little blood but they had to change the bandage anyway after that! so all going well result's will be coming back from biopsy in england on monday cos there's no bank holiday there!

Advertisement