Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2-One Night Only with Gaybo.

Options
  • 29-07-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I've been watching and enjoying the One Night only series with Uncle gay.
    Christy is currently on.The wife then slags me,"is Bono on next week,Oh I forgot
    he only apperars on American TV".
    I am a big U2 fan(OK he is the second coming,does not like paying tax here and last 3 albums are below par) bur
    why do they have a non existent relationship with the Irish media.I cannot remember the last time apart from the last Late Late with Gaybo that they were on RTE TV or radio.I could never see them doing a one night only.I mean they did 5 nights on the trot for the Letterman show at the beginning of the American leg of the 360 tour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

Apologies Mods I just spotted the main one night only thread.Close this if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

theparish wrote: »
    Apologies Mods I just spotted the main one night only thread.Close this if you like.
    Where's the other thread? I'll merge this one with it once I know where it is :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Never mind, I found it here but I don't have the necessary permissions to do a merge so I'll just close this instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement