Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

partitioning sd card for android help

Options
  • 29-07-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

i have Sony Ericsson x8 and the internal phone memory is useless it runs out of memory very quick
    i recently found out about being able to send apps to the SD card so looking to get this going :confused:
    i have the phone rooted and an app called link 2sd which sends them to the SD card
    also i have googled how to partition an SD card but i am having no joy what so ever no matter how many things i try the partition tool i am using is MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition i was using Gparted also with no joy.
    so wondering has any one had the same problem as me and over come this or able to shed some light on the situation the SD card is a 2GB

Comments

Advertisement