Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle - Math Books

Options
  • 29-07-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm really tempted by the latest Kindle but a large requirement for me is Math/Physics books and I suspect the screen may be too small.

I went into PC World Dundalk today to see if I could load one of my books onto it to have a look. The guy in the store was very helpful but try as he might there was no way to get anything onto the demo Kindle so the trip was unsuccessful :(

I'm reasonable tolerant of smallish text but it's very difficult to imagine what it would look like without trying it. Can't really simulate it on the laptop because of different pixel density.

Is there any other shops in Ireland where I might have more success?

...I do know about the DX but at over twice the price it just doesn't seem like great value.
    Tagged:

Advertisement