Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling slightly guilty! Beware!! This is a lighthearted post!!!

Options
  • 29-07-2011 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭

So this morning I dropped Abby to the vets to get spayed. I took the day off, cos since she came to live with me and Gibbs, her adoptive brother, they've never been apart and didn't want him getting anxious and upset being left alone in the garden without me or Abby, or my parents who sometimes drop down.

What I didn't realize is just HOW bad Gibbs would be!! He's been incredibly needy all day, hasn't left my side, and even broke the rules earlier on when u was watching Telly, he jumped up on the chair beside me. It just goes to show that no matter how well we think we know our dogs, they'll surprise you every now and again!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Aww poor Gibbs, here's wishing Abby a speedy recovery ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Ah poor boy, lots of cuddles needed. And hope Abbey recovers quickly. Perhaps you could try and take them out seperatly occasionally so the seperation isn't so hard on them in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

piperh wrote: »
    Ah poor boy, lots of cuddles needed. And hope Abbey recovers quickly. Perhaps you could try and take them out seperatly occasionally so the seperation isn't so hard on them in future.

Good idea. Must do that

Advertisement