Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funk Band Wanted..Quick!!

Options
  • 29-07-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi! We are doing a little music festival on 20th of August and our line-up is nearly complete. All we need is a funk/dancey/party/disco type of band to round off the night. Any suggestions? PMs welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Live at Three

Leinster Area btw

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭odonopenmic

I'd highly recommend Attention Bebe or The Candidates (who are a serious funk band).

I've no ties to either, just have enjoyed them at various gigs and festivals doing exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks for that yeah they're great suggestions. I saw the canditates at Cork Jazz and they're class

Thanks for that yeah they're great suggestions. I saw the candidates at Cork Jazz and they're class

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

No connections to them either, but check out iFunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Bands & Musicians.

I'd highly recommend Attention Bebe or The Candidates (who are a serious funk band).

I've no ties to either, just have enjoyed them at various gigs and festivals doing exactly what you're looking for.

Are Attention Bebe still going? Can't see any recent activity on their sites and can't get in touch with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭odonopenmic

Sorry, I know they're definitely still going as I went to see them not so long ago but I don't know how you'd get in touch with them.

Have you tried facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

The Papa Zitas or Gatchaiocht. Great bands live, deadly tight.. will get any party going!

Advertisement