Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft shooting Targets???

Options
  • 29-07-2011 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,dose anyone out there know of any good shop in dublin or so were i can buy some good tactical targets? I need one to site my scope in and cant find any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

a4 piece of paper and draw a dot on it, or just print them off the net, tbh no need to spend money on them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hobbyairsoft in rathcole have a wide range of targets, they have a thread in the retailers section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Truck9289

I found this site and they seem to have deadly targets for all sorts of shooing and there in Dublin....even better :):)http://rimfireshootingtargets.com/index.php

yeah hobby sell those ones too with stands to pin them up on.

Ye but this is the site that hobby buy them off now,next time ur in hobby look at the logo on the targets,it says "Rimfireshootingtargets" what u think of em anyway?

• Advertisement

bump

Truck9289 wrote: »
    Ye but this is the site that hobby buy them off now,next time ur in hobby look at the logo on the targets,it says "Rimfireshootingtargets" what u think of em anyway?

they are good/interesting, i prefere the old "carboard box with a circle drawn on it" as its cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Salaas

I tend to just put up some cardboard and with draw the bullseye or have a sheet of paper printed out.
    homemade and effective.

If you really wanted to go nuts on it, draw out a grid and you can easily tell how off the sight is then.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

buy ? no need. http://mindflow.com.au/targets/ this site has a nice collection of targets and the good part is you can customise them to fit your needs. no registration no subscription nada. choose print shoot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭biz96

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Advertisement