Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this really a german shepherd ?

Options
  • 29-07-2011 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

<SNIP>

It always sickens me to see people buy a dog and once its past the cute puppy stage or if it has behavioral issues due to their own inability to bring it up correctly they get rid. further more they feel as if they need to make a profit from the dog !

I was wondering is this really a german shepherd it looks nothing like mine or any other I have seen ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Right - Firstly I've made several warnings lately about posting up links to done deal ads only to tear them apart, people are continuing to not listen.

The Charter has been updated already - and Done Deal links (and other advertisements) have been banned from here onwards so anyone else to start this type of thread / linking to DoneDeal type ads purely for the purpose of taking them / the advertiser apart will receive a temporary ban because I've warned enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement