Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 Team?

Options
  • 29-07-2011 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hey Lads,
    I plan to get my try hard on when Battlefield 3 comes out, and what better way than a squad of other 1337 Irish players :p
    I'm looking for anything between 2-10 players over the age of 14, each holding various places in a team. I, for one, run engineer, so for a proper match we'd need a support, and two assaults, or vice-versa. (I like to stay away from recon, as it's quite hard to play spotter without being a bit of a bush wookie :pac:)

Eventually, I could consider the team becoming MLG and participating in gamebattles tournaments.

PM me or just directly reply if you're interested, I have no name for the team yet, so if you're interested, pitch a name!

IF YOU PLAY CASUALLY, OR DO NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE/HEADSET, THEN THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Who want's to be on comms with anyone under 16 ? under 18 would even be pushing it tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gearheart

Hey Lads,
    I plan to get my try hard on when Battlefield 3 comes out, and what better way than a squad of other 1337 Irish players :p
    I'm looking for anything between 2-10 players over the age of 14, each holding various places in a team. I, for one, run engineer, so for a proper match we'd need a support, and two assaults, or vice-versa. (I like to stay away from recon, as it's quite hard to play spotter without being a bit of a bush wookie :pac:)
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]

the kit setup will never work, playing in past clan matches esp in bf u got to be able to change on the fly. and the most used class will be medic and eng for anti tank and thats it as for ammo? you will mostly not live long enough to run out of ammo and if u do u can just take a kit from a dead player.

Gearheart wrote: »
    the kit setup will never work, playing in past clan matches esp in bf u got to be able to change on the fly. and the most used class will be medic and eng for anti tank and thats it as for ammo? you will mostly not live long enough to run out of ammo and if u do u can just take a kit from a dead player.

Ammo's only usual for.... Camping snipers, Engineers seeking rockets for tanks etc... and when ye'r holed up somewhere with a few chucking grenades.

Is has it uses but few and far between all right.

Might join ye, although I'm a noob to the keyboard/mouse so wouldn't be as good as I was on PS3(where I'd rarely finish less than 1-3 overall, I reg' get less than 1:1 K/D on PC but I'm improving getting practice in on BC2 :( )

Have a headset though and I'm over 14, 16 and 18 and play hardcore mixing up classes and playing for the team :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Listening to squeaky voices in the midst of a mad battle....No Thanks. I'll listen to the drunken voices of the other TIG guys I normally play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

TheFairy wrote: »
    Listening to squeaky voices in the midst of a mad battle....No Thanks.

Ah, what about Shano ? :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

d22ontour wrote: »
    Ah, what about Shano ? :p

His voice broke :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Dcully wrote: »
    His voice broke :P

true story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gearheart

are TiG starting a BF3 team?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Most, if not all of us are getting it, if thats what you mean.

Advertisement