Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM HK G36c or similar

Options
  • 29-07-2011 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Would you believe that I've changed my mind about G36's & after picking one up today all those memorys came back of when I first started Airsoft so I'm now after another one

What I'm looking for is a higher end G36, or one with upgrades & would trade a G&G M4 with upgrades or cash for it

If you have what I'm looking for, then please post some pics & info about what you've got then I'll see if its what I'm after :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I know its not TM but its a JG/SRC hybrid with upgraded full metal Gearbox done very recently has not yet been skirmished also has new hop-up rubber and! its 310fps :D pics and other info are on my thread G36K+Extras Note: Extras sold to warchild pending payment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

An upgraded g36 is exactly what I have... Check out my thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    I know its not TM but its a JG/SRC hybrid with upgraded full metal Gearbox done very recently has not yet been skirmished also has new hop-up rubber and! its 310fps :D pics and other info are on my thread G36K+Extras Note: Extras sold to warchild pending payment :)

Cheers for the offer, its not really what I'm after & glws :)

everlast75 wrote: »
    An upgraded g36 is exactly what I have... Check out my thread :)

Very interested in this, would you be up for a trade or do you want cash?

Cash is king my good friend. Have the receipt for the gun and upgrades from SG Airsoft! It's in immaculate condition, looks the business. The ONLY reason I'm shifting it is because I got a SCAR from Wolfpack on here, and I don't skirmish enough to warrant two rifles :(

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    Cash is king my good friend. Have the receipt for the gun and upgrades from SG Airsoft! It's in immaculate condition, looks the business. The ONLY reason I'm shifting it is because I got a SCAR from Wolfpack on here, and I don't skirmish enough to warrant two rifles :(

Fair enough, I'll have a think & see what to do next okay :)

No worries mate, can meet for an inspection/test fire if it helps. I'll leave it with ya :)

Advertisement