Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE PHOTOGRAPHY

Options
  • 29-07-2011 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd post this offer to anyone who might be interested...

I am offering a free photography service as a "second shooter" in order to build up a portfolio of wedding work.

Basically, I can come along as a second photographer on your big day, take some shots and in return I would be happy to provide photos taken on the day by email/disc free of charge to use as you please.

Up to now I have been working as event/music photographer and would like to gain more experience at weddings.

I am based in Dublin so can work with weddings in Dublin and surrounding counties.

Please PM me or email sean@seankavanagh.net if you are interested in this offer (I will operate on first come first served basis)

Thanks and best of luck to all with the big day!

Seany
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement