Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Frog - eat your heart out!

Options
  • 28-07-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Ok - it's been a while since I had a personal ringtone, but I really want this:

But, I have to get rid of the motherflipping swearwords.

I love it. But, but nobody - and I mean nobody - seems to have time for funny ringtones anymore. I keep my phone on silent during work mostly, although I'll always remember a voicemail that was left for me by a colleague while my mobile was left behind on my desk ringing bananaphone over and over. Does anybody else have a different ringtone or has the novelty worn off and most of us are at the pre-programmed ring tone stage?

I want this as my new ringtone regardless. But, I can't have motherf*cker shouted out from my phone when I don't answer it. That wouldn't be proper. Has anybody come across a safe for kids version? I could just use the middle bit, which seems ok if you don't listen closely enough - but the beginning is the best part!!!

I really want this as my ringtone!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

xoxyx wrote: »
    Firstly - I think it's funny, but nobody - and I mean nobody - seems to have time for funny ringtones anymore.
    ! :D

Ah give yourself a bit of credit. You count as 1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

What's going to happen if someone hears the swear words? Nothing more than likely. :-/ Wouldn't stop me if I wanted the ring tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Ah give yourself a bit of credit. You count as 1 :)

Ah - you're sweet! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Moved from AH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Will wrote: »
    What's going to happen if someone hears the swear words? Nothing more than likely. :-/ Wouldn't stop me if I wanted the ring tone.

I'd say I'd get pulled up if I had a ringtone with swear words in it. I work in a fair enough environment, but people have been pulled up recently for acting inappropriately and, while I think I could dodge the radar with a banging ringtone, there is no way that I could get away with having a ringtone like the one I want without editing the language.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

xoxyx wrote: »
    I love it. But, but nobody - and I mean nobody - seems to have time for funny ringtones anymore. :D

and rightly so...anyone remember the ads
    "for the crying baby, text tone 005 to 54321,
    or scare your friends with the crazy Rattling chainsaw, just text tone 006 to 54321"

oh and its €5 per week to get them....

Advertisement