Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire S or Nexus S?

Options
  • 28-07-2011 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a new phone as I have lost my Galaxy S:mad:

I was thinking of getting the Desire S or the Nexus S (SC-LCD) but cannot decide on which one. I mainly use the phone for email, calls, browser and apps(had 150 on SGS). Camera and HD video recording is not that important. The speed of the phone is also important as I found galaxy s laggy until to 2.3.4(still rebooted every now and then). So which would you chose and why?

I will be buying the phone 2nd hand and don't have the funds for dualcore:(

Desire S owners:- Does the screen completely washout in bright sunlight like the original desire did? This was one of reasons why I changed to the galaxy s.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

hi got a desire s 6-8 weeks ago, replacement for broken desire, better then desire memory wise, same otherwise, never noticed screen washout, you can adjust brightness in settings, as i said it never bothered me,anyway all was well until it started overheating after 3 weeks, sent for repair with o2 phonecover, 4 weeks ago still not got it back, $hit service insurance cover is a joke with these peolple, quick search on google shows this is common, sorry i didnt take a desire when offered :(

Advertisement