Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hungaroring weather update: Rain due on Friday

Options
  • 28-07-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭

Heavy showers are expected to hit the Hungaroring, scene of this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix, as the second practice session begins on Friday afternoon.

With the Formula 1 circus having already been greeted by rain on Thursday, forecasters predict a dry start to Friday before rain arrives at around 2pm

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/265254/hungaroring-weather-update-rain-due-on-friday/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Excellent news! More rain the better!

If the rain falls will Button shine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

The cold conditions really made for close race in Germany, so similar weather or rain will hopefully mix things up a bit again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Excellent news! More rain the better!

Really, i'd rather not see another shamble's like the start of the Canada GP!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

vectra wrote: »
    If the rain falls will Button shine :D

And Schumi.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

lord lucan wrote: »
    And Schumi.;)

Would be nice to see but I think it is becoming a distant memory at this point :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bring on the rain after the first few laps so no safety car start :D Mclaren, Ferrarri really need to up their game this wkend or else Redbull can have a nice break :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Would be nice to see but I think it is becoming a distant memory at this point :o

I actually think thats down to the machinery at this stage rather than Schumi. Rosberg has the edge in qualifying but Schumi seems to be faster than Rosberg now during the races. I would love to see him in a slighly more competitive car.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

He did stand out in canada in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Schumi seems to be faster than Rosberg now during the races. I would love to see him in a slighly more competitive car.

I would agree. Rosberg is no genius in my view. I think Brundle & Coultard mentioned that he aways appears to go back wards during the races.

Advertisement