Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITB accomodation?

• 28-07-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have a friend who is starting in first year this sept and she has no idea where to start looking for acc. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the college have a list of houses available for students to rent or if they offer any guidance through the students union? She would rather rent with other students rather than renting a room in a normal house.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jensington

hey guys first year student looking for house share in blanch or does anyone know if theres another way to sort out accomodation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

College has no accommodation, but might be able to point you in the right direction if you drop them a line.

Apart from that, check out daft.ie, collegecribs.ie etc and have a look.

I'm sure you'll find a fair few house sharings/digs around blanch.

thanks for that i never heard ofthat website, the college sent me out a list but its all digs and alot of them are too far away, id prefer a house share with other students if i could get it

Take a look at some of the notice boards around blanch. There is a couple in ITB and normally a few rooms are up on them. Only one I can think in ITB ATM is the one in A block (building beside the big turning location at end of road into ITB). Walk through A block door, and turn left, all along the walls.

Might also be worth a look at some of the local shops in Corduff, Mountview, Clonsilla, Hartstown etc.

There's usually a few ad's on the notice boards in C block too (near the gym as you come in from the car park, opposite toilets).

Plus you could always put up your own wanted ad!

• Advertisement

oh ok cool i dont live in dublin thats why im finding it so difficult, so i guess i should pay a visit to ITB thanks guys, does anyone know of anybody whos in my dilemma? anyone else interested in doin a house share in blanch?

It might be worth your while coming up to Dublin/Blanch and look around to know your way around. Better than getting lost on your first day ;)

lol thats me im a townie so its gonna happen :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

jensington wrote: »
    oh ok cool i dont live in dublin thats why im finding it so difficult, so i guess i should pay a visit to ITB thanks guys, does anyone know of anybody whos in my dilemma? anyone else interested in doin a house share in blanch?

The Student Union should be able to help ya out. studentpresident@itb.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

muireann50 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have a friend who is starting in first year this sept and she has no idea where to start looking for acc. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the college have a list of houses available for students to rent or if they offer any guidance through the students union? She would rather rent with other students rather than renting a room in a normal house.
    Thanks

The SU should be able to help. studentpresident@itb.ie

• Advertisement

Threads merged.

thank you for that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Soon to be itb student seeking accomodation for around next august if anyone knows any were in north dublin that have other students in it cheers

Advertisement