Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer availalbe for serious band in Dublin/Bray area

Options
  • 28-07-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm a singer and a lyricist in my 20s looking for a serious band with an eclectic music taste in the Dublin bray area, looking to get signed.

My influences include Disturbed, Metallica, Dream Theatre, Ihsahn, Muse and AFI.
    My musical style is presently similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycgUYdzXwA but am willing to evolve.

Members must be over 18 years of age.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Simontology

Sounds good, I'm not sure if I'd be what you want though, my growl sounds more like Disturbed than White Chapel or SikTh and I would like to at least occasionally use my clean vocals. Also I can only travel as far as the south side of Dublin. If you're okay with all that I'd be happy to be your vocalist.

Yeah I wanted to edit my thread but I couldn't. To be honest I only put down screamer because I wanted someone who was A: able to scream and B: I didn't want any generic rock singers with no range to apply. I'd be happy with a competent singer. Your influences are good. Do you have any samples online?

We probably won't be able to make it as far as South Dublin. The plan was to practice somewhere in the city centre if you can make it that far.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Yeah I wanted to edit my thread but I couldn't.
    If you need something changed in a thread just let me know and I'll edit it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Simontology

City Centre is fine as long as I can get to a DART station its all good.
    I have no samples online, I can always audition if you want so you're not bound to anything.

• Advertisement

Pm'd

Malice wrote: »
    If you need something changed in a thread just let me know and I'll edit it for you.
    I know dude. It's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 need_a_singer

Hi,noticed your ad.We are an originals band(drummer, bassist, guitarist/keyboardist) looking for a singer.We have some old,rough demoes on www.myspace.com/originalsingerwanted We have a lot more stuff written in a lot more varying styles.We are very experienced(toured for 2 years,done 100 plus gigs,numerous recording experiences,supported some well known acts in our previous band such as the blizzards,the walls,delorentoes) we are also very dedicated.If you are interested email dan.sam.john@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

need_a_singer: Phone numbers aren't allowed. Please use the PM feature of this site instead.

Advertisement