Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranelagh Parking

Options
  • 28-07-2011 4:00pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I have recently moved into the area and parking on the streets is very very expensive (€1.60/hour). I found out about the "Ranelagh Public Carpark HERE" which was €1 an hour/€5 a day which seems allot more reasonable, although the prices quoted were the ones of 2009. The parking isn't for myself but for people visiting, or if m8s call over for a few beers needing to stay the night it would have to be affordable parking.
    I can't seem to find much on Google about this, so if people have any suggestions/opionions they would be most welcomed,

Cheers

Nick

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Could you get residents visitors discs? Northbrook lane used to be free parking and northbrook road used to be pay only during the day, may have changed since the Luas though?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

copacetic wrote: »
    Could you get residents visitors discs? Northbrook lane used to be free parking and northbrook road used to be pay only during the day, may have changed since the Luas though?

Not sure about residents Discs, I will ask the landlord but as it is a house the landlord split into flats the county council probably wouldnt provide permits, I'll check those roads out, thanks! Tbh they probably are paid parking aswell, as you say since the Luas arriving they have to make parking an expensive option :rolleyes: . If there is anywhere where even paid parking is available that will allow for a car to be parked overnight for a resonable price that would be fine :)

Nick

Advertisement