Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of venue hire Dublin

Options
  • 28-07-2011 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Was searching for a list of Dublin venues and the hire cost and there doesn't seem to be one available so i thought it might be useful for a lot of people to start a thread.

If your band has hired any dublin venues in the last year, post the venue, the cost, capacity and any other useful info.

Cheers,

Dara

Comments

Main reason would be is not everyone pays the same price and it's quite commercially sensitive. I'm closing this for now and myself and Malice will have a chat about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There is already an admittedly small list of venues here but beyond contact details the rest of the information you're looking for is too dynamic. We can't track if a venue refurbishes and suddenly shoots its capacity up from 200 to 500 people and, as Papa Dolla wrote, cost will definitely vary depending on who does the asking. If I wanted to know the information you're looking for I'd get a list of venues together and get on the phone to them and ask them directly myself.

Also, if you or anyone else reading this has a venue they'd like to add to the list then please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement