Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiccans of Waterford

Options
  • 28-07-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Would anyone be interested in having a weekly or monthly get-together in Waterford or the South East for Wiccans, Witches or pagans?

Bb
    Lorelai x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheBardWest

There are several groups that meet in Wexford I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sundowhn

Well I'm in Dungarvan and I'd love to meet other pagans.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭clyhh

I'd be interested. I've been reading books about wicca and witchcraft etc. Very interested in it. I'd like to meet others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cheval

hi
    Im in waterford, would love to be able to meet up sometimes, Ive been interested for a very long time and would be great to talk to someone

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭clyhh

cheval wrote: »
    hi
    Im in waterford, would love to be able to meet up sometimes, Ive been interested for a very long time and would be great to talk to someone

We should meet up. I'd be up for that anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 xxladyjebusxx

I live in Clonmel,that would be awesome :)
    p.m me,
    nikita.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

clyhh wrote: »
    cheval wrote: »
    hi

We should meet up. I'd be up for that anyway.
    something ive an interest in also.im in wicklow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Moontouch

There are several groups that meet in Wexford I believe.
    Does anyone know of any meeting places in Wexford ?. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

There used to be a regular moot in Wexford town can't find details of were it's being held, there was a facebook page for it.
    Will ask about for info on the current status.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pgpg

Hows it going!!

I found some symbols while out walking in the Aran Islands. It was 4 large cicles drawn on the ground. one at twelve o clock, one at three o clock, one at six o clock and one at 9 o clock with a fifth circel drawn on top of the other four. in the inter connect sectors of the cicles were seperate symbols. one symbol resembled the letter "S" one symbol was 3 oval joined. i have photos taking if anyone would like to see. just drop me a message with your email address and ill send them, Im kind of curious what these symbols mean. if anyone knows give me a bell. Thanks

• Advertisement

Could be a range of things, sometimes people create their own sigils for something they are working on.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

I am in the city, have been interested for many many years now, and have drifted away from that interest...Would love to be involved again!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

CuriousG wrote: »
    I am in the city, have been interested for many many years now, and have drifted away from that interest...Would love to be involved again!

Very Same as that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Layla C

Where in Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Layla C

Ah ask a question & it shall be answered, just found out about the Wexford moot for anyone who is interested;

Wexford Moot is held on the 3rd Monday of every month at 8.30 p.m. Current meeting place is the side bar of 'Sky in the Ground' Pub, until a permanent venue is found.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

Layla C wrote: »
    Ah ask a question & it shall be answered, just found out about the Wexford moot for anyone who is interested;

Wexford Moot is held on the 3rd Monday of every month at 8.30 p.m. Current meeting place is the side bar of 'Sky in the Ground' Pub, until a permanent venue is found.

did you attend this moot.

what kind of stuff goes on ?

A moot is a bunch of pagans meeting up in a pub, to socialize and sometimes there is a chosen topic to talk about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sinead_d

Hi I'd be interested in meeting up and starting a coven :)?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Hi. When you witches and warlocks have got it organised, can I get in touch with you about my lotto numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

I think I see now why this forum has gone so damn quiet..

• Advertisement
Advertisement