Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a dog

Options
  • 28-07-2011 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I found a Lurcher in the Pallasgreen area of Limerick yesterday. He doesn't haven't a collar but doesn't look mistreated either. If he's still hanging around our house this evening I'm going to see if he is microchipped.

However I'm going away this weekend and can't look after him so I'm wondering if anyone can take him in, or better still, knows someone who is missing him? I rang Limerick Animal Welfare and they can't take him now but might be able to after the weekend. If anyone in the Limerick/Tipperary area can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Also posting this in in Limerick City and have put it on lostandfound.ie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MattyMor

You could try posting about it here? http://www.facebook.com/IrishAnimalShelters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Thanks! I have posted there now. Fingers crossed that I find a bed for this poor guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Ive heard of a few thoroughbred dogs going missing recently out around the area. Apparently, they are being stolen and either used to claim a reward or else sold on. The guards know who's doing it and if they chance to call in to the house asking questions, all of a sudden a few 'lost' dogs are found roaming the roads a few miles away... Someone's probably missing him!

Advertisement