Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Smoking Forum

Options
  • 27-07-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what other peoples opinion is on the smokers forum?

I was banned from this forum some while back for negative comments about the forum, apparently you cannot say anything negatve about smoking.

Just had a look into the forum recently and the same idiotic moderator is closing threads and banning people for not talking about the positives of smoking??!

I am a former smoker but the idea that there is forum celebrating a destructive and life treathening drug a bit much.

Have I turned into Victor Meldrew?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Arthurdaly wrote: »

Have I turned into Victor Meldrew?

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

yes

TY & FU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

If you've a problem with the forum existing take it to Feedback. You were banned from it for breaking the charter of it. If you've a problem with that take it to the DRP.

Any more posts like your last one will get you a vacation from another forum with 'smoking' in its title.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement