Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience in the acting field...

Options
  • 27-07-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know in Dublin if the Gaiety School Of Acting takes students for work experience or any other acting place. I really want to be an actress when I'm older and for TY I'm hoping to get a work placement doing something acting related...any ideas? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 laurao93

Hi, when I was in TY I did work experience at the Gaiety but that was two years ago now and I was a student of the school but if you give them a call or drop in I'm sure they still do it.

Although, it is mostly office work that they have you doing but you do get to sit in their full time classes in the morning if you arrive early sometimes, at least I did. :)

Advertisement