Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot chicks and if they look at you...

Options
  • 27-07-2011 9:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

I saw a real beauty in the supermarket today coming against me and without thinking, I just looked straight at her with my eyes glued. I was walking forward anyway, I'm sure any guy would have done the same. What a gorgeous face and body she had.

But she didn't look back, not at all. :( Why not? Am I really that hard on the eyes or do girls always do this? Instinctively it made me feel sad, so I guess that is as good an indication as any that not looking back is a bad thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Think you are giving this too much thought man. She was in the super market and probably looking for stuff on her list to buy. Wouldn't think any of it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Yes, nothing turns de wimmins on more than a randomer staring intently at them in a public space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

I have perfected the art of staring at wimmins while looking like I am staring blankly into space. Well I hope I have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Sunglasses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

18AD wrote: »
    Sunglasses?

No, that would be too easy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

There are some amount of beauties in the supermarket alright, if I was to get upset over every one of them that doesnt look at me Id of hung myself by now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

She checked out your trolly and found you lacking - not to her standards. You need to change up from that takeaway pizza, bottle of ketchup and packet of burbon creams to whole sides of fresh salmon, sirloin steaks, a case of champaign, a 2 kilo jar of caviar (proper Caspian Sea stuff and non of the cheap crap).
    Then when she follows you home you can get her to cook for you. Wimmins love that stuff.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

OldGoat wrote: »
    She checked out your trolly and found you lacking - not to her standards. You need to change up from that takeaway pizza, bottle of ketchup and packet of burbon creams to whole sides of fresh salmon, sirloin steaks, a case of champaign, a 2 kilo jar of caviar (proper Caspian Sea stuff and non of the cheap crap).
    Then when she follows you home you can get her to cook for you. Wimmins love that stuff.

WOAH!
    Never say no to bourbon creams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

From tGC with love.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Your in a super market sooo....Give that b!tch some skittles, b!tches love skittles ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

"Accidentally" drive into her trolley with yours, and hey presto, conversation starter! :D

Advertisement