Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Springboard scheme.

Options
  • 27-07-2011 7:02pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Just wondering about the chances of getting into one of these programs is.

The governement will pay your fees, you can do most of it online, AND keep your benefits.

I'd imagine the competition will be fierce.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

I applied for hdip in software development in cit and ucc and got a place on both.
    I thought there would be a load of competition too but the deadline on the cit springboard course was originally the end of June and was then extended to end of August. I can only presume that is because there isn't a great uptake.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dubdub123

Hi I've been accepted on the postgrad cert in ICT in UCD and am filling in the online registration. Under the fees section, it indicates that there is a payment for student levy to be paid of 158. Is this correct? I thought all these were covered as part of the scheme? Has anyone else registered under this scheme? Thanks so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 IADTSpringBd

Springboard at IADT Dun Laoghaire do not charge any student levy to Springboard applicants and still have some places remaining on business and programming courses. see www.bluebrick.ie/springboard then under course provider go to IADT Dun Laoghaire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

Not trying to be smart but if you have places available on the courses why don't you change your closing dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joanb

good point -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 IADTSpringBd

Registration was last Fri and there are some places remaining. I'll look into changing closing date tomorrow. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gearoid Ban

Is it possible foe a person with a leval 8 Degree from an art College recently on employment benefit to get a H Dip or masters using the Springboard Scheme ?

Advertisement