Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool Cue Repair Kit

Options
  • 27-07-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭

Hey all, anyone know where i can get materials to fix a few cues on the internet either in a kit or seperately? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,334 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

What kind of repairs are needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

mickdw wrote: »
    What kind of repairs are needed?
    Tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lynxter

You can get a selection of different type & sizes of tips, glues & files from www.ejriley.ie or they also have a store in Marlborough Street, Dublin 1. There is a bigger selection instore than online so it might be worth calling in.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

If your looking for cheap tips, glue, clamps and files, have a look in Sports World (part of Heatons). I picked up a re-tipping kit there in Carrackmines a while back. Its nothing fancy but does the trick for some cues in work and only comes to a few euro for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 The Guv

Are the Elkmaster tips good? Looking to get some tips myself.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

Best tips in the business, for snooker cues anyway, not too sure about pool cues.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

elkmaster are good I prefer blue diamond on my pool queue

Advertisement