Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft International Magazine - Vol 6 Issue 12 (May 2011)

Options
  • 27-07-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for 1 x Airsoft International Magazine - Vol 6 Issue 12 (May 2011) just like the one in the attached pic, have searched the interwebs high & low with no luck

Does anyone have a copy of this that I could get?

Would really appreciated any help with this :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

think i may have a copy of this in the library, i'll check when i get home!!

€3.00??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

think i may have a copy of this in the library, i'll check when i get home!!

€3.00??

If you do & it's in good condition, I'll take it for that price & add it to the total

Then settle up with yourself tonight, would you be able to post a pic or two before hand?

I'll post pics in the morning

If it's in the stack should be perfect

I'll post pics in the morning

If it's in the stack should be perfect

Excellent stuff, once paid would you be able to have the rifle bag & this mag in the post tomorrow?

Should be in reg'd post tomorro evening

• Advertisement

Should be in reg'd post tomorro evening

Nice one, really need this lot by Friday in time for the weekend & cheers :D

Can't guarantee an post will deliver by Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭legionaire1

I'm looking for 1 x Airsoft International Magazine - Vol 6 Issue 12 (May 2011) just like the one in the attached pic, have searched the interwebs high & low with no luck

Does anyone have a copy of this that I could get?

Would really appreciated any help with this

HI Seals, if our fellow Airsoft colleague doesn't have a copy,send me a pm with your address and I can post a copy to you tomorrow . No charge. Ok

Can't guarantee an post will deliver by Friday

Of course not, once its posted its not your problem when the postman delivers it so don't worry about that ;)

HI Seals, if our fellow Airsoft colleague doesn't have a copy,send me a pm with your address and I can post a copy to you tomorrow . No charge. Ok[/Quote]

That's much appreciated & narniashooter is fairly reliable so we should be okay, I'll keep your good self in mind all the same & thank you :D

• Advertisement

HI Seals, if our fellow Airsoft colleague doesn't have a copy,send me a pm with your address and I can post a copy to you tomorrow . No charge. Ok

Chose legionaire1's offer in the end & got this item today, could not say enough positive things about this person & the mag is mint too

Many thanks mate :D

Advertisement