Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Dealer's

Options
  • 27-07-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi i'm interested in working in a Honda Dealership and was wondering what Qualifications i would need. What Skills and Quality's must i have and etc. I would appreciate all the help i could get Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

What are you interested in working as? Mechanic? Sales? Admin? Mascot?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 xXCivicMadXx

What are you interested in working as? Mechanic? Sales? Admin? Mascot?

anything but not a mechanic , sales i say would be more along my intrest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Experience in sales then would be an advantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

you just blew my sarcasm detector into orbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

i'd say it would be the main requirement. this will most deffinately require good sales experience, maybe 5 yrs or so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Tito Ortiz

I would say an oversized suit, cheap shirt, shiny shoes and the ability to talk complete sh1t about something you know very little about. You'll make head sales man in no time..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Being able to spell interest correctly may be important just in case they bring out the Honda Interest :p

Advertisement