Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo Career Question

Options
  • 27-07-2011 4:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Okay. I am only 15 turning 16, but i am already looking for a career. I live in Canada by the way.

I can draw/paint/play guitar/piano well. Im very good in school too. I also am good with photos and computers. I would like to go to an art college out of my province for a while, and learn photography, professional sketching, design, paint, ect. I also can write really well. There is a lot of people who want to publish my things already. So i want to take an English class and a parapsychology class (Which in my city, we have) because thats what i write about mainly.
    So basically after art college, i go to University for those classes if i can, take classes in the day, and at night, (This is where my question starts) I want to learn tattooing, then eventually, open my own parlor. Is there anyone who is or has a family member who is a tattoo artist?? Do you like it? Is it worth it? Is it any different then drawing on paper?
    I know you make a hell of a lot of money. But do you enjoy it??

Advertisement