Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recover data from external sd card using phone only?

Options
  • 26-07-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Ok, stupid I know, but I deleted all data from my sd card (Samsung Galaxy s 1)
    I thought deleting data from my sd card applied to my internal one only!

Anyway, now have lost all the pics I had on my phone, new baby, friends wedding etc etc etc.

Haven't touched phone since I did it, google suggests card readers, (surprise surprise, I don't have one!)

Can someone advise me if I'm screwed, or is there an app on the market which may save my life?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

Usually speaking they should not be gone. Just the reference to where they are located is missing.

Download a free app called MJMPhotoRecovery. I found that helpful in the past for retrieving photos from sd cards

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nordiestar

steps_3314 wrote: »
    Usually speaking they should not be gone. Just the reference to where they are located is missing.

Download a free app called MJMPhotoRecovery. I found that helpful in the past for retrieving photos from sd cards

Is this on the market please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Wouldn't say its on market. Probably install it onto the computer

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nordiestar

Got it sorted lads! Thanks!

Advertisement