Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Indie Bundle 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,165 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Anyone who hasn't got VVVVVV needs to rectify it as soon as humanly possible and buy this bundle. What are you waiting for, you? Yes, you!

Also, I'm always fascinated by the breakdown of donations by Windows/Mac/Linux users. On average the Windows user is a stingy bastard, the Linux user extremely generous and the Mac user in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

Anyone who hasn't got VVVVVV needs to rectify it as soon as humanly possible and buy this bundle. What are you waiting for, you? Yes, you!

Also, I'm always fascinated by the breakdown of donations by Windows/Mac/Linux users. On average the Windows user is a stingy bastard, the Linux user extremely generous and the Mac user in between.

Or it could the more users a platform has the greater amount of people buying, likely resulting in a lower average.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,165 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Indeed, but also goes to show Linux users are more than willing to pay for well developed content for their platform. Theyre more game starved than Mac or PC too. Just an interesting stat that pops up everytime these bundles appear :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

bought it earlier...VVVVVV is so addictive!

Cogs and the Crayon Physics game are fun enough as well, haven't had a chance to install the other two yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Far, far too much money burned on Steam already this month. Plus I already have Cogs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You can get the 5 games for 1$ if you want. It's totally up to you

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

SeantheMan wrote: »
    You can get the 5 games for 1$ if you want. It's totally up to you

I'd feel too guilty if I did that. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I really wish I knew about this site when the first bundle was on sale. I bought world of goo on wiiware and I would love to have it on PC also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Polar101

Hammerfight is good too, if you can handle the controls.. I found it a bit too difficult for my mouse skills.

Advertisement